Petition update Meeting with NMC
Views 293
Replies 0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Febin Cyriac
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
7 Aug 2017 — Here is the plan, NMC wanted to know why current IELTS scores are too high and why it's difficult to achieve. They don't have any hard evidence suggesting current scores are too high. We would like to submit all our evidence to NMC in the coming days, a meeting date yet to be confirmed.

What we need is from you is a statement explaining why these scores are too high and why NMC should consider reducing this or make alternative changes. We will protect your identity if you choose to remain anonymous. Please leave a note in the email if you want us to hide your identity.

If you are an employer, Recruitment firm or a representative please email your statement with any supporting evidence you have. Please leave an email address and contact number if you like to be contacted on this.

If you are an overseas nurse wanted to work in the United Kingdom please include the points in your statement 1. Who you are? 2. Where you from? 4. How many years of nursing experience you have? 5. How many times you appeared IELTS. 6. Which module do you find it more difficult? 7. What were the sores? 8. What changes NMC should consider and why you think so?

If you are an overseas nurse currently living in the United Kingdom or lived in the United Kingdom, Your statement should include the answers to the above questions along with the answers to the additional questions mentioned below (1) how long you been in the country or how long you lived in the country. (2) What’s your current job or what job you been doing (3) have you done any course in the country and what course was it?

The statements should send it to by Friday (11th August 2017). ieltsnmc@gmail.com

It will be really appreciated if you could ask your friends to send the statement too. We also want to hit 15,000 signatures by the time. Please ask your friends and colleagues to sign the petition and Please do share it through the social Media.

Let’s make this happen.

Hello World!:

- I work as nur
- I want a nursing job abroad
- I want a nursing job abroad
- I work as nur
- I need a nursing job abroad
- Hi,pls I want a nursing job abroad
- I need a reg. nurse job overseas
- I want to no the registration process to enable me get a job in ireland
- I want a nursing job abroad.
- I want a nursing job abroad.
- i want to join this forum
- l need an oversea job
- hello everyone. please I need a job abroad
- hello everyo e, pls I need a job abroad.
- Hi,pls I want a nursing job abroad
- I want nursing job in oversea
- do u have any vacancies in emergency medical services in ambulance as a EMT
- am from INDIA how can I take such a exams to do work in abroad
- hello ouse.help me to find a job overseas
- Great nurses!
- hello, how do i secure ATT for Nclex application?
- Hello house, please can someone help me out? I love to work oversea.
- Rokeya Akter Bristy
- i want nursing job in over seas